Thursday, April 25th
Come join us for the second annual LITS BLITZ! - A collection of flash presentations on technology tools to use in the classroom.
Tentatively, the presentation will include:
1. Zotero vs. EndNote: how to choose the most fitting bibliographic management tools? (Heidi Syler)
2. Collaborate with Thinglink! (Helen Stepleton)
3. Google Scholar and duPont Library: Information Hero Team-Up! (Dann Wigner)
4. Password protection and Eduroam: how to protect your data, reset your password(s), and connect securely to the internet? (Diane Camper)
5. Panopto: how to create video assignments and record your lectures? (Adam Hawkins)
6. Beyond Academia.edu: how to increase your scholarship visibility and impact? (Romulus D. Stefanut)
Please mark your calendars and sign up here!